Monday, December 20, 2004

Story: 2 brazen sluts -- ?? -- The "Girls for God"

*

"My song is Love Unknown".

*

Christians, read this story to the end before you judge it.

*

2 teenage girls were comparing their love adventures from the previous night. The teacher overheard and felt enormous shock. Said to himself: America is doomed. Doomed.

First girl: He was so tender, so understanding. When there was a movement in my heart, he anticipated it and made the movement *first*! He was the perfect dance partner. All night long. I felt so safe inside his rhythm and his thrust.

Second girl: Well, my love was rough with me, maybe a bit really. He took my spirit places I thought I didn't want to go. Weird exciting places. With him I decided to go. I went. Pain waited for me there and yet, on the other side of the pain, this vast "acceptance". A sense of beyond pain. Not without it but beyond it. Nobody ever gave me that before.

First girl: So did you "entregar"? Did you give yourself completely?

Second girl: Oh girl, me entrego, there's *no* hesitation, I assure you, I just do it. No ifs or buts or filthy qualms or lacy gloved evasions. Oh no. I'm there for him. He's there for me. We don't measure our love, we go for it.

Teacher: Why you brazen, shameless little sluts. But then the 2 girls laughed at him.

For the girls both had the same lover and that lover was God.

What they described was a sort of prayer life, in a world where prayer is real.

And their teacher was only shocked at them because he didn't believe any of it, that poor sad man. He had unwillingly become a sort of atheist. Which was another way of saying that, when it came to the life of faith, the teacher was nothing but a prude.

*

Christians, read this story to the end before you judge it.

*

"My song is Love Unknown".

*

No comments: